cluthe/lee songlist

  • presently falling, setting sun, open, here we are, the wrong time, sundown, circle, hopefully hoping, midnight, the color burns, count down, predicament, man of the mountain, a harmless song, silver lining, sneaking suspicion, pulse race, faster than you know, we will remain, brace yourself, unanswered, roll my tongue, all i see, let the music play, run alone, pieces apart, echo, betting man, black horse, dear dad, new to me, oh my darling, reels fly by, blue, go home, stay, insideout, open ended, a cold enveloping, deeper, grown, best half, in a corner, drift on, misconception, not listening, life can go, defrost mode, april day, tick tock, sideways, suspended in motion, swifter change, fade, abbreviated, simple, hands now clean, hoping for a miracle, on a wire, hands, stagnant in park, say say, hold, exact sense, beautiful, coming through, his voice, drop of rain, elevator music, brings me warmth, walking dead, london dream, red lights, never tell, it's time, walk on stilts, out the door, exact sense, breakout, i'll crawl, said and done, your shore, state of flux, hold me down, hard to swallow, once more, time to rest, familiar walls, it spins, gaze up, life anew, done, eyes open, shaky situation, black burned truth, special, everything/anything, fault line, chaos ensues, birds, dear woman, phone call, one day, crying shame, she, fragile ones, unfolding, in my time, crooked building, red clouds, the ghost, give yourself away, first light, snapshot, take flight, open heart beating

2.03.2010

Grown!

Happy Wednesday to all our friends out there!

Chris here writing to let you know about our newest post "Grown" which was mixed a few days back. Once again Matt and I continue to explore a variety of musical terrains and "Grown" can be thrown into several catagories I think. A very moody opening showcasing something like 5-6 vocal tracks Matt put together. On my first listen I got major chills which is a good indication that we've done something powerful, unique, soulful....

I had a pretty solid idea of what I wanted this song to sound like right from the start and Matt did an incredible job finishing my musical thought (we do that a lot actually). This song uses simple chords and live drums much like the last few we've posted. Matt has a solo in here that is unlike anything he's played EVER. I have really been pushing him with the solo's lately and I know you'll hear the results on this song. Matt's feedback to "Grown" was overwhelmingly positive and he's told me he feels like my songwriting has gotten better as we collaborate : )

We are still in a holding pattern on hearing back from the government on copyrighting our first LP, but should be hearing something hopefully this month. From what Matt told me, the artwork is in development and is picking up steam, so stay tuned! In the meantime you can hear everything at www.reverbnation.com/presentlyfalling and go over to our new blog at www.leeandcluthemusic.blogspot.com to check out what we're up to! Thanks so much for all the support! We have been watching the playlist counts and are thrilled our stuff is getting to your ears!

So here it is guys and gals, say hello to "Grown." Enjoy!



"Grown"

Chris: Organ(keys), Electric Guitar, Drums
Matt: Vocals/Harmonies/Lyrics, Slide Guitar, Lead Electric Guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment